AFA Intermediate Photography Course
- Course dates: TBA
- Sign up for this course sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +48 662 222 232 (Tomasz)
Do you want to learn how you can retrieve the full potential of your pictures? Do you want to know the basics of post-processing in Picasa or Photoshop elements? Or get introduced to developing your RAW pictures in Adobe Lightroom ?
Do you want to learn how to set up your home studio? How to take stunning, interesting pictures of people? How to shoot architecture and landscapes and make them intriguing for the viewer?
- 6 tutorials altogether
- Tutorials once a week
- Class hours: 10:00–11:30
- Tutorials held in the center of Warsaw (TBA)
- Groups of max. 12 people
The Intermediate Course is relevant for anyone who wants to explore studio photography, portrait, landscape and architecture photography and post-processing in the digital darkroom. You can join these classes for the preparation and entry to other AFA courses and workshops at intermediate and advanced level.
This Course is also recommended as a continuation of the AFA Basic Photography Course to further develop your acquired skills from the previous Course.
DIGITAL PROCESSING (4 classes)
- Entry to Digital Post processing – Google Picasa – powerful tool for managing your digital library
- Closer look at Photoshop Elements v10 – powerful and accessible Photoshop, with all you need to play with your pictures with no limits
- Power of RAW, advantages over JPG, developing RAW files with Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Cs6 and Adobe Lightroom v4
- Power session of Adobe Lightroom v4 – demonstration of the LR4 possibilities in a glance
LIGHTING & STUDIO (2 classes)
- Everything about the flash (built-in and external flash usage, modes, light modificators, color balance and advanced flash lighting techniques
- Entry to Strobing and Studio photography – your first home studio (manage the light, umbrellas, stands, wireless triggers, one or multiple sources of light), use of professional studio strobes
Participation costs and regulations:
- Participation costs amount to 800,0 zl per course (6 classes)
- Candidates are accepted according to their application order
- Initial downpayment of 300,0 zł is required at the time of application, final downpayment is due 14 days before the starting date
- In the event of cancelling your participation in the course, the following applies:
- If you cancel 7 days prior to the scheduled starting date 50% of the payment will be refunded.
- If you cancel 3 days prior to the scheduled starting date or later there will be no refund.
- The organiser retains the right to cancel the course at any time prior to the scheduled starting date in which case the full course fee will be returned.